четверг, 9 апреля 2009 г.

My school and class


Our school is named after Souren Arakelyan. He is a war hero. Perhaps you have read about him in your history books. Our school participates in many projects and has been recognized as one of the best schools. It is the only school in tatev and students from other villages come here to study. My class' name is the foreign language class. In my grade there are 11 pupils: 7 girls and 8 boys. Over the years it has gotten smaller. Many families have left our village to go to the city and to Russia. In first grade we had 17 pupils. My classmates and I like to organize gatherings. We are going to have a gathering on "jerakalyuis". It is the day before Easter. We are going to distribute light to our village. For the monestary we are going to light candles and bring them to families in our village. When I'm not in the village I miss my classmates very much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий