вторник, 28 апреля 2009 г.

Module 7

1. The best thing about the fisrt part of DOTCOM is that I learnt how to use the internet and computers better.  Also, I used new technologies like youtube.  The project has also helped me make new friends.  It's also interesting that we have been able to meet people through the internet.  I really enjoyed the special guests.

The most challenging part has been using youtube because our school internet connection is slow so it takes a long time to download.

The thing I would change is that there should be a page where everyones blog address is written- Armenians, Azeris, and Americans.  It would make it easier to communicate to eachother.

2.  The clip I have picked is from the movie Taxi 4.  Ther are four different movies.  They are all funny but the first and fourth are the funniest.  I would like to put both but 4 is the best.  It's funny because people do silly things.



1 комментарий:

  1. Ohhhh,very-very nice.I like "Taxi".This is a very funny and interesting film.And French is also great.I like you Module!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить