вторник, 10 февраля 2009 г.

Module #1



1. Hi, I’m Narine Gevorgyan. I was born in Armenia on January 15th, 1993. I study in Tatev Secondary school in 10th form. According to my friends, I am friendly, and enjoy making new friends. In school I enjoy because it is the center of knowledge and learning in our community. I can’t understand people who drop out of school. This is because as Tumanyan said a person without knowledge is like a leaf that fell from a tree and is caught in a gust of wind. My favorite subjects in school are English and Russian. In the future, I would like to learn many other languages; such as, Spanish, French, and German. I study well in school and finished 9th form on the honor roll. My friends and I get together and organize parties for holidays. We like to go on trip sot other places around Armenia; for example, Jermuk, Sisian, Garni, Edjmiatsin and Norovank. I like to socialize with foreigners that come to our village and monastery. I love my village and am happy to live here. For a young age I’ve studied English and what it to be my part of my profession. It is my personality to be positive, peaceful, and active. I love people who can reach their goals. I want to be like these people and reach my goals. I have a mom, dad, and sister. I don’t have a brother. I have a lot of cousins. My favorite animals are birds and squirrels. I saw these animals at the Yerevan zoo. I love village and school. See you soon!

2. Media has an important place in our lives. All media experiences can benefit people’s lives and be used in them. I use internet and TV the most. This is because I can get information on what interests me from the internet. I use TV to relax and to learn things from different programs. Media programs are used all over the world.

3. Tatev is a historical village. In the past few years people have left to find work elsewhere. I wish that our village would have a place for people to work. If people had jobs they could stay and our community would improve. I would like to create jobs around our monastery and create more tourist attractions. I want Tatev to be even more beautiful.

4. During the seminars I will be an active and interested participant. I will motivate others to also be active. I will be friendly with everyone and make many new friends. I will share my experiences and listen to others. I will contribute enthusiasm and excitement to the group.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий